Monday, April 25, 2016

themusicaddict's 14 Best 80's Songs of Starship (Finished April 26th, 2016)

Hello,

Starship isn't in my Top 106 Greatest 80's band. Honestly if I considered them, it wasn't for long. However Starship is coming to a local concert hall and I'm seriously going to see them. Now the band is called Starship featuring Mickey Thomas. He's the only original member left from the incarnation that formed in 1984. A woman by the name of Stephanie Calvert is handling Grace Slick's vocals now. Thanks to my friends at Google Play, I've been listening to pretty much all their songs. From my listening I have created a Top of their songs. This countdown only applies to the songs that have been released since their formation in 1984. In other words, Jefferson Starship of Jefferson Airplane songs won't be on this countdown.

The current members of Starship are Thomas and Calvert, vocals, Phil Bennett, keyboards, Darrell Verdusco, drums, Jeff Adams, bass and John Roth, guitar.

14) "Fooled Around And Fell In Love":


Cheesy 80's video warning. No cliche was harmed in the making of this video. 13) "Set The Night To Music":


12) "Tomorrow Doesn't Matter Tonight/ Layin' It On The Line":


11) "I'll Be There":


10) "Love Among The Cannibals":


9) "We Dream In Color":


8) "Desperate Heart":


7) "Wild Again":


6) "It's Not Enough":


5) "Rock Myself To Sleep":


4) "Sara":


3) "It's Not Over (Til It's Over)":


2) "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now":


1) "We Built This City":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites