Saturday, April 2, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 106 80's Bands Part 12: # 85 Sting (Finished April 7th, 2016)

Hello,

I hope you all survived April Fool's Day. Today the Final Four starts, my heart and head are picking the Tar Heels of Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Go Heels! Although I do love the smooth game of Buddy Hield, that man is a player!

themusicaddict's #85 Top 106 musician is Gordon Sumner, better known as Sting. As for now I'll be featuring videos from his first solo CD "The Dream Of The Blue Turtles". Below I'll also feature my favorite songs from "...Nothing Like The Sun" and 1991's "The Soul Cages". Sadly those two CDs have less good songs combined than "The Dream Of The Blue Turtles".

Highlights of "The Dream of The Blue Turtles":
"If You Somebody Set Them Free":


"Love Is The Seventh Wave" (Live with Paul Simon singing "Mother and Child Reunion" as well):


"Russians":


"Children's Crusade":


"Consider Me Gone":


"Fortress Around Your Heart":


"...Nothing Like The Sun":
"The Lazarus Heart":



"Englishman In New York":



"Fragile":



"We'll Be Together":



"The Soul Cages":


"All This Time":



"Mad About You":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites