Tuesday, April 5, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 106 80's Bands Part 13: # 84b REO Speedwagon Part 2: "The Rest of Their Best" (Finished April 5th, 2016)

Hello,

REO Speedwagon's "Hi Infidelity" is one of the best CDs of the 80s. In my 1980's musicians countdown blogs REO Speedwagon is the #84 band. I've already written a blog about "Hi Infidelity". However now I'd like to add a blog featuring the best of the rest of REO Speedwagon's songs.

1982's "Good Trouble" wasn't that good of a CD, this is the only song off that CD worthy to represent REO Speedwagon. "Keep The Fire Burnin'":


"One Lonely Night":


Definitely one of the best ballads of the 80s: "Can't Fight This Feeling":


"Wheels Are Turnin":


"That Ain't Love":


"In My Dreams":


"Screams and Whispers":


"Can't Get You Out Of My Heart":


"Back On The Road":


"Time For Me To Fly":


"Ridin' The Storm Out":


"I Don't Want To Lose You":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites