Tuesday, December 19, 2017

(Finished December 19th, 2017) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Era Band #26 Elton John Part 6: #10-#1

Hello,

Now for the creme dela creme of Elton John's 80's era output.

10) "Kiss The Bride":



This version isn't quite as good as the original. 9) "Your Song" (Live In Australia):



8) "Nikita":



7) "Blue Eyes":



6) "Sad Songs (Say So Much)":



5) "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me" (featuring George Michael):



I would have never predicted I would be putting this song this high. This is why I go through and listen to each song again before organizing the songs into countdown blogs. 4) "Take Me To The Pilot" (Live In Australia)":



3) "I'm Still Standing":



2) "Candle In The Wind" (Live In Australia):



1) "I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues";



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites