Sunday, December 24, 2017

(Finished December 25th, 2017) 1977: The Best Songs of All Genres Songs That Start With Y & 1/2 of W Songs

Hello,

If I don't get a chance to say it, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the politics get more logical and less divisive in 2018.

As the year rapidly comes to an end I want to publish the last blog of the great songs of 1977, while we're still in it's 40th anniversary year. These are the final 12 songs that I'lll be posting. Half of the songs start with the letter W, I'm going to split those between over the final two blogs. This blog will feature the songs that start with the letter Y and half of the songs that start with the letter W.

I discovered a couple of other good 1977 songs that start with Y than I had originally planned on.

Bob Marley and the Wailers "Waiting In Vain":


Elvis Costello "Watching The Detectives":


Rita Coolige "We're All Alone":


Dave Mason "We Just Disagree":


Al Stewart "Year of The Cat":


Debby Boone "You Light Up My Life":


Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr. "You Don't Have To Be A Star":


The Oak Ridge Boys "You're The One (In A Million)":


Fleetwood Mac "You Make Loving Fun":


James Taylor "Your Smiling Face":



Carly Simon "You Belong To Me":



Meat Loaf "You Took The Words Right Out of My Mouth":



Neil Diamond and Barbra Streisand "You Don't Bring Me Flowers":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites