Saturday, December 9, 2017

(Finished December 27th, 2017) How To Put Together a Soundtrack: "Love Actually"

Hello,

It only took me 14 years, but I finally watched "Love Actually" tonight and it's a very good movie. The thing I most noticed about the movie was the the great music and how a perfectly timed song can make a scene even better. Here are the best songs from "Love Actually".

Any song is made even more amazing by an amazing vocalist like Miss Kelly Clarkson, this is her "The Trouble With Love Is":


Whatever happened to Dido, the world could use that amazing voice right now!!
Dido "Here With Me":



Norah Jones "Turn Me On":



Wyclef Jean and Sharissa "Take Me As I Am":



The Pointer Sisters "Jump (For My Love)":



Joni Mitchell's "Both Sides Now":



Lynden David Hall's "All You Need Is Love":



The Beach Boys "God Only Knows":



Texas "I'll See It Through":



Sugababes "Too Lost In You":



Otis Redding "White Christmas":



Olivia Olson "All I Want For Christmas Is You":



Maroon 5 "The Sweetest Goodbye":



Gabrielle "Sometimes":



I normally wouldn't post a video like the one below, but Jeri Ryan is yummy. From Wikipedia "One of the film's deleted includes "Joanna" by Scott Walker." "Joanna":



Rob Thomas "Smooth":



Darlene Love "All Alone On Christmas":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites