Saturday, December 2, 2017

(Finished August 11th, 2018) Getting To Know The Mission, Part 1

Hello,

As of earlier today, The Mission was a band I had heard of. However I couldn't have told you a song they sang. But after reading the article about them in The History of Rock 1988 magazine, I was very interested in them. In 1988 when they released their second CD, "Children" it was produced by former Led Zeppelin bassist John Paul Jones. His name attracted me to the article, the article made me want to listen to their music and their music gave me desire to write this blog.

"Wasteland":


"Tyranny of Secrets":


"Fabienne":


"Kingdom Come (Forever and Again)":


The Aerosmith cover "Dream On":


"Hymn (For America)":


"Everything But The Squeal":



"Sometimes The Brightest Light Comes From The Darkest Place":



"Born Under A Good Sign":



"Girl In The Furskin Rug":



"Over The Hills and Far Away":



"Heaven Knows":



There's no video for this song as of yet. "They Don't Play Our Love Song Anymore"

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites