Wednesday, December 6, 2017

(Finished December 7th, 2017) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Era Musician Top Ten Preview: Michael Jackson

Hello,

I continue counting down the Top 106 Greatest 80's Era Musician, this is just a break from that. I wanted to post some videos from a Michael Jackson concert in 1988. This concert was suppose to be
one of the highlights of his 1988 "Bad" tour.

This is audio from a concert on September 11, 1988:


It's the night after the above concert I'm highlighting with videos. The concert I'm writing about here was at Milton Keynes on September 10th, 1988. There aren't a whole of videos from the Milton Keynes concert, but I'm going to find as many videos for the below songs from 1988 that I can.

1) "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'":


2) "This Place Hotel":


3) "Another Part Of Me":


4) "I Just Can't Stop Loving You":


5) "She's Out of My Life":


6) "I Want You Back/ The Love You Save / I'll Be There":


7) "Rock With You":


8) "Human Nature":


9) "Smooth Criminal":


10) "Dirty Diana":


11) "Thriller":


Audio only, band solos. 12) "Bad Groove":


13) "Workin' Day and Night":



14) "Beat It":



15) "Billie Jean":



16) "Bad":



Encore

17) "The Way You Make Me Feel":



18) "Man In The Mirror":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites