Sunday, December 31, 2017

(Finished January 7th, 2018) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Era Band #23 Pink Floyd Part 1: Their Best Non 80's Era Songs

Hello,

I just barely finished the blog for my #25 musician Janet Jackson and I've started working on my blog for my #24 musician Ronnie James Dio. Next on the countdown is one of the bands that's has had a ton of drama over the years, although they've released two of the most influential CDs ever, "Dark Side of The Moon" and "The Wall". Other than the hundreds of times I've listened to the songs from their 80's era CDs, now I need to listen to them in prep for their countdown blogs. I haven't listened to them yet with fresh ears, so I'm posting this blog of some of their best non 80's era songs.

"Breathe":


"On The Run":


"Time":


"Money":


"Us and Them":


"Wish You Were Here":


"Shine On You Crazy Diamond":


"What Do You Want From Me":



"Bike":



"One Of These Days":



"Welcome To The Machine":



"Keep Talking":



"High Hopes":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites