Monday, June 4, 2018

(Finished May 19th,2019) themusicaddict's Top 113 Most Played Songs on iTunes, Part 5: Songs Tied For 48th Place

Hello,

All of these songs below have 42 listens and are tied for 48th place on my iTunes.

48) Black Stone Cherry "Blame It On The Boom Boom":


48) The Clash "Should I Stay Or Should I Go":


48) Daughtry "Outta My Head":


48) Kenny Loggins "I'm Alright":


2018 marks the 50th anniversary of The Mighty Zep and they are my favorite band. One of my series of blogs I'd like to write this year is Led Zeppelin's Top 50 songs. I hope I can get to that this year. 48) Led Zeppelin "What Is And What Should Never Be":


48) MisterWives "Reflections":


48) Redlight King "Bullet In My Hand":


48) Taylor Swift "Our Song":


48) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "Don't Do Me Like That":



Queensryche "Another Rainy Night (Without You)":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites