Sunday, June 3, 2018

(Finished May 19th, 2019) themusicaddict's Top 113 Most Played Songs on iTunes, Part 4: Songs Tied For 58th Place

Hello,

These are the 16 songs that have 41 listens on my iTunes, as you can see I listen to all sorts of music. I'm both an old music addict and a new music addict. These songs are in no particular order.

58) Boz Scaggs "Breakdown Dead Ahead":



58) Cobra Starship "Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason We're Famous":



58) Flyleaf "I'm So Sick":



58) Foreigner "Urgent":



58) Halestorm "I Miss The Misery":



58) INXS "New Sensation":



58) Lady Antebellum "Just A Kiss":



58) Led Zeppelin "Good Times Bad Times":



58) New Order "Bizarre Love Triangle" (12' version):



58) The Scorpions "Rhythm of Love":



58) Taylor Swift "Fifteen":



58) Three Day Grace "Break":



58) Veruca Salt "Seether":



58) ZZ Ward "Put The Gun Down":


58) AC/DC "Who Made Who":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites