Tuesday, June 19, 2018

(Finished October 8th, 2019) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Era Band Addendum: Night Ranger

Hello,

In my attempt to finish all my unfinished blogs I'm working more on this blog on October 8th, 2019.

I've been focusing on finishing the Top 106 Greatest 80's Era Bands. I originally started out with 106 bands, but as I've went along I've remembered other bands that might deserve to be on my rankings. Once I finish this series of countdown blogs, I then am going to finalize those rankings and then publish a second and final countdown of probably about 120 bands.

The next band up is Night Ranger, they aren't in the original rankings. I'm going to write a series of countdown blogs for them for when I do the final rankings of 80's bands. Also I get to go see Night Ranger in a couple of weeks, the first time I've ever seen them. I'm excited!!!!

And that concert was amazing by the way, I was amazed how great Night Ranger is still in concert. One of the best concerts I've been to the last few years.

This blog will evolve into a countdown blog, but first these are best songs from their first CD, "Dawn Patrol" and a few other great songs. 

1) "Don't Tell Me You Love Me":



2) "Sing Me Away":



3) "At Night She Sleeps":



4) "Call My Name":



5) "Eddie's Coming Out Tonight":



6) "Can't Find Me A Thrill":



7) "Young Girl In Love":



8) "Carry On":



9) "When You Close Your Eyes":



10) "The Secret Of My Success":



11) "Sentimental Street":



12) "Four In The Morning":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites