Saturday, June 2, 2018

(Finished June 2nd, 2018) What Was The #1 Song When You Were 14?

Hello,

There's been a post on Facebook that's been circulating widely:


Anyway in one of the Facebook groups I'm in, it's for Single Mormons that run in age from about age 35 to old farts like myself. Anyway some of these songs are pretty cool, some are obscure and some are just huh? Here's a bunch of them for our amusement. I absolutely love the song that was #1 when I was 14. Not everyone was pleased about the song that was #1 when they turned 14.

Kim Carnes "Bette Davis Eyes":


TLC "No Scrubs":


Snow "Informer":


Hall and Oates "Maneater":


R. Kelly "Bump N' Grind":


Michael Bolton "When A Man Loves A Woman":


Rick Astley "Together Forever":


Debbie Gibson "Lost In Your Eyes":


Martika "Toy Soldiers":


J. Geils Band "Centerfold":


Somebody wrote down this song, but I think they're being sarcastic. IDTS "Not Gonna Say It":
Cher "Believe":


Donna Summer "Bad Girls":


I still get goosebumps when hearing this amazing song. These were all the biggest artists in the world when I was a teenager, oh yeah and Ray Charles. USA For Africa "We Are The World":



Right Said Fred "I'm Too Sexy":



Michael Jackson "Bad":



Heart "All I Wanna Do":



Marky Mark "Good Vibrations":



Meat Loaf "I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)":



Will Smith "Gettin' Jiggy With It":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites