Sunday, June 24, 2018

(Finished June 25th, 2018) The Best Songs of Michael Jackson's "Invinicible":

Hello,

On October 30th, 2001 Michael Jackson's CD "Invincible" was released. This was his last CD of original music that he released before his too early death. In fact he was closer to his death at that point than he was his last CD release of original music, 1991's "Dangerous".

I don't really remember paying attention to "Invincible" when it came out and I couldn't tell you a song that was on it. But the other day I decided to start listening to this CD. The first couple of songs I liked quite a bit, so I decided to listen to the whole CD. And you know what, it has several good songs on it. It's a lot better CD than I would have ever thought. Here are the best songs on Jackson's "Invincible".

I'll be blogging about Michael Jackson again soon when I get to his series of countdown blogs as a greatest 80's era musician.

"Don't Walk Away":


"Privacy":


"You Rock My World":


"Whatever Happens":


"Unbreakable":


"Threatened":


My favorite song on the CD. "2000 Watts":


"Cry":

                                                                                              
"Break of Dawn":


"Heartbreaker":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites