Saturday, June 16, 2018

(Finished June 16th, 2018) themusicaddict's Top 113 Most Played Songs on iTunes, Part 8: Songs Tied For 17th, 21st and 25th Place

Hello,

These songs are tied for 25th place on my iTunes, all have 45 listens:

I love this song, but I would've never guessed I listened to this song as many times as I did. 25) Berlin "No More Words":


One of 3 Led Zeppelin songs in my Top 113 most played songs on my iTunes. 25) Led Zeppelin "Ramble On":


No songs from  "The Black Parade" is on my most played songs, but this song is? This is a great song and underscores what happens when I mainly listen to music on a random basis, it finds it's way on to my iPod and then I fall in love with it. 25) My Chemical Romance "Bulletproof Heart":


I continue to be amazed that this band didn't break out, one of my favorite undeservedly known bands. Only 39,000 views, what a shame!! 25) Sugarcult "Riot":


21) Songs tied for 21st place, all have 46 listens:

473 millions YouTube plays, impressive. 21) Europe "The Final Countdown":


21) Jan & Dean "Dead Man's Curve":



21) Michael Jackson's "Beat It":



21) Ozzy Osbourne "Crazy Train":



17) Songs tied for 17th place, all have 47 listens:

Another one of those very odd 80s videos, but the song is undeniable. 17) Bananarama "Venus":



17) Bruce Springsteen "Death To My Hometown":



17) Chicago "Stay The Night":



"1, 2, 3, 14"? 17) U2 "Vertigo":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites