Saturday, June 9, 2018

(Finished October 4th, 2018) The Best of Samantha Fox

Hello,

Samantha Fox was a 80's singer babe, one of the many sexy 80's singer babes. She wasn't as well known or as successful as Madonna, Pat Benatar, Ann and Nancy Wilson, Sheena Easton

She put a sexual twist on many of her songs and highlighted that in her clothing or lack thereof. These are some of her best songs.

"Touch Me (I Want Your Body)":


"Do Ya Do Ya (Wanna Please Me)":


"Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now":


"I Only Wanna Be With You':


"I Surrender (To The Spirit of The Night)":


"I Wanna Have Some Fun":


"Naughty Girls (Need Love Too)":


"I Promise You (Get Ready)":


"Hot Lovin'":



"Giving Me A Hard Time":



"Spirit of America":



Megamix:



I like the Megamixes so much, here's another one:



Samantha Fox and Sabrina "Call Me":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites