Sunday, June 17, 2018

(Finished June 17th, 2018) A Rabbit Hole Blog: Where Will We End?

Hello,

Starting with Taylor Swift's "Sparks Fly", I'm going to jump in the rabbit hole and see where it ends. I'll post the next video that plays and so on and so on.

Taylor Swift "Sparks Fly":


Taylor Swift "Picture To Burn":


Miss Swift again "Fifteen":


Then after 4 or 5 more Taylor Swift songs it led to this interesting video and no I didn't listen to all 80 minutes of it:


Coldplay "Adventure Of A Lifetime":


Piano Covers, another 80 minutes of mostly instrumental covers:



This idea is starting to suck, now there's 80 minute of Kenny G's best songs. The only way anything by Kenny G would appear on this blog:



After about the third Kenny G video I had to reset this blog. I picked Ozzy's "Crazy Train":



Ozzy "Mr. Crowley":



From one Sabbath singer to another Sabbath singer, on the Sabbath nonetheless!!
Heaven and Hell "Die Young":



Back To Ozzy for "Perry Mason":



Ozzy "No More Tears":



Ozzy and Lita Ford "Close My Eyes Forever":



This is the bottom of the rabbit hole. The greatest band of all-time, "Kashmir":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites