Tuesday, June 12, 2018

(Finished June 16th, 2018) themusicaddict's Top 113 Most Played Songs on iTunes, Part 7: Songs Tied For 29th Place

Hello,

These 12 songs have 44 listens and they're all tied for 29th most played songs on my iTunes. I won't be able to finish this blog tonight. I have more time tomorrow and hopefully will be able to finish it and others tomorrow.

29) Adele "Rumor Has It":


29) Blur "Song 2":


A great post break-up song of catharsis, one of the reasons this song has so many listens. 29) Daughtry "Over You":


My highest ranked former "American Idol" contestant. 29) Daughtry "Everytime You Turn Around":


29) Depeche Mode "Strangelove":


29) Gratitude "Sadie":


29) Paramore "Ignorance":



Another great break up song. 29) Paul Carrack "Don't Shed A Tear":



29) Stone Temple Pilots "Wicked Garden":



Bonus song, my favorite STP song "Interstate Love Song":



29) Switchfoot "Meant To Live":



29) Walk The Moon "Anna Sun":

I've always loved these lyrics:

Your hands on my cheeks your shoulder in my mouth
I was up against the wall on the west mezzanine



29) R.E.M. "Pop Song '89":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites