Thursday, May 31, 2018

(Finished May 19th, 2019) themusicaddict's Top 113 Most Played Songs on iTunes, Part 3: Songs Tied For 73rd Place (cont.)

Hello,

On my iTunes playlist there are 23 songs that have 40 listens, that's too many songs for one blog. Thus I've broken it in to two blogs.

All of these blogs are living blogs. That means if my iTunes top songs change, then these blogs change. Both Queensryche's "Another Rainy Night Without You" and AC/DC's "Who Made Who" notched their 41st listen and move into a tie for 57th place.

73) Guns N' Roses "Paradise City":


73) The Four Seasons "Walk Like A Man":



73) Frankie Valli "Grease":



73) Faith Hill "This Kiss":



73) JXL vs. Elvis Presley "A Little Less Conversation":



73) ELO "Twilight":



This video may be perplexing, but I think this is my favorite Dead or Alive song. 73) Dead Or Alive "Brand New Lover":



73) Chicago "Alive Again":



73) blink-182 "All The Small Things":



73) John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band "On The Dark Side":



73) The Band Perry "If I Die Young":



73) Arcade Fire "Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites