Monday, May 28, 2018

(Finished May 28th, 2018) Other Great Songs By The Bands On My Memorial Day Playlist

Hello,

While I was adding songs to my Memorial Day playlists, I kept on thinking of all the other amazing songs these musicians also have. So I decided to write a blog highlighting some of their other great songs.

Yes, he does have other great songs. Lee Greenwood "It Turns Me Inside Out":


George Jones "Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes":


Tim McGraw (featuring Martina McBride) "Angry All The Time":


I love how he sings "moon" at the 23 second mark, as his voice lowers. Brooks and Dunn "Neon Moon":


The Charlie Daniels Band "The Legend of Wooley Swamp":


Merle Haggard "Mama Tried":


David Ball "Thinkin' Problem":


Bruce Springsteen "Darkness On The Edge of Town":



Frank Sinatra "Luck Be A Lady":



Don McLean "Crying":



Neil Diamond "Shilo":



Johnny Cash "I Walk The Line":



Carrie Underwood "Before He Cheats":



Neil Young Hey Hey My My (Into The Black)":



Dixie Chicks "You Were Mine":



John Michael Montgomery "Be My Baby":



Daryl Worley "A Good Day To Run:



Who'd thought the singer of "Eve of Destruction" would become a Christian music singer. Barry McGuire "There Is A Peace":



Statler Brothers "Do You Remember These":



Craig Morgan "Redneck Yacht Club":



Aaron Tippin "Ain't Nothin Wrong With The Radio":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites