Wednesday, May 16, 2018

(Finished May 17th, 2018) Chicks That Rock 2015 to Now, Part 4

Hello,

New Year's Day "Diary of a Creep" was released in 2018.

"Disgust Me":


"Crawling":


"Don't Speak":


I like this studio version better, it shows more what I'm going for in these chicks that rock blogs:


Their "Malevolence" was released on October 2, 2015.

"Kill Or Be Killed":


"I'm About To Break You":


"Alone":


Garbage's "Strange Little Birds" was released on June 10th, 2016.

"Empty":



"Blackout":



"Magnetized":



I know these blogs are 2015 onwards, but I had to throw an old school Garbage song in here. The old school Garbage is the best Garbage. This is "Androgyny":



This was definitely one of the best CDs of 2016. Rachel Platten's "Wildfire" was released on January 1, 2016.

"Fight Song":



"Stand By You":



"Lone Ranger":



"Beating Me Up":



"Waves" was released on October 27th, 2017.

"Collide":



"Labels":



"Good Life":



themusicaddict

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is interesting to me. See also my instrument here: piano roland rp302

Favorites