Saturday, May 19, 2018

(Finished May 19th, 2018) Selected Best Songs of November 11, 1995 (Part 1)

Hello,

I liked The Corrs, whatever happened to them? 72) The Corrs "Runaway":


I love, love Prince and still think the day he died was one of the worst things that could happen to music. Having said that this is the first time I've ever heard this song. Another Prince funktastic song, but it wouldn't even make Prince's Top 50 best songs. 67) Prince "I Hate U":


65) Better Than Ezra "Good":


Along with "Who Let The Dogs Out", one of the most pervasive ear worms of all-time. 
45) Los Del Rio "Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)":


A song I couldn't place by the title, but quickly remembered once it started. A great song. 40) Everything But The Girl "Missing":


The incredibly beautiful Miss Williams and a great singer to boot. 34) Vanessa Williams "Colors of the Wind":


33) Bush "Comedown":


This was "Bullet's" first week on the countdown, a bullet to the countdown.
28) Smashing Pumpkins "Bullet With Butterfly Wings":


22) Collective Soul "December":


20) TLC "Waterfalls":


17) Blues Travel "Run-Around":



16) All-4-One "I Can Love You Like That":



15) Meat Loaf "I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth):



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites