Sunday, May 6, 2018

(Finished March 3rd, 2019) SLC P!nk Concert Preview

Hello,

Alecia Beth Moore, aka P!nk, was born on September 8th, 2017. P!nk broke out in 2002 with her second CD "Missundaztood". That CD was highlighted by "Get This Party Started", "Don't Let Me Get Me" and "Just Like A Pill". P!nk released a new CD, "Beautiful Trauma" on October 13th, 2017.

On May 9th, 2018 - it's 2018 already?- I'll be going to see P!nk in concert Wednesday night. I'm so excited to see her again. I saw her at the very start of her career, back when "Get This Party Started" was blowing up. She was amazing the first time I saw her and expect more of the same this time. This was her setlist at her last concert with a setlist at setlist.fm. That was her May 1st concert in Dallas.

The things you discover when you blog. This is the grand Bond dame, Shirley Bassey's cover of "Get This Party Started":


1) "Get The Party Started":


2) "Beautiful Trauma/ Just Like A Pill":


3) "Just Like A Pill":


4) "Who Knew":


I could live without this song in her set, I would much prefer "Missunderstood". 5) "Revenge":


This is the better sounding studio version:


6) "Funhouse/Just A Girl":



7) "Smells Like Teen Spirit":



8) "Try":



9) Featuring Nate Ruess "Just Give Me A Reason":



10) "I'm Not Dead":



11) "Just Like Fire":



12) "What About Us":



13) "For Now":



14) "Barbies":



15) "I Am Here":



16) "F'n Perfect":



17) "Raise Your Glass":



18) "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)":



Encore

19) "So What":



20) "Glitter In The Air":



Bonus song, because I want to listen to it "Don't Let Me Get Me":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites