Monday, May 14, 2018

(Finished May 14th, 2018) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Era Band #17 The Smiths Part 7: #10 to #1

Hello,

10) "Ask":


9) "Shoplifters Of The World Unite":



8) "William It Was Really Nothing":



7) "This Charming Man":



6) "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want":



5) "Girlfriend In A Coma":



4) "Panic":



3) "Bigmouth Strikes Again":



This is more of what I think of when I think of this song, rather than that tame version above.



One of the most distinctive and noticeable beginning 8 seconds of a song and of course the whole song is just amazing. 2) "How Soon Is Now":



When I think of this song, I just think it's a classic. Although the lyrics are a bit bizarre, well it is a Smiths song, this is just a great, great song. 1) "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites