Tuesday, May 8, 2018

(Finished May 11th, 2018) Chicks That Rock 2015 to Now, Part 2

Hello,

This blog features the talents of Meg Myers, from her 2015 CD "Sorry". Myers also has a new CD, "Take Me To The Disco" which is out on July 20th, 2018.

"Sorry":


"Desire":


"Lemon Eyes":


"Feather":


The first single from Myers new CD, "Numb":


Another band being featured on this blog is Dead Sara, they released "Pleased To Meet You" on March 31st, 2015. Also in 2015 they released their cover of Nirvana's "Heart Shaped Box". Now 3 years later they'll be releasing a new CD soon, it's titled "Temporary Things Taking Up Space". 

"Heaven's Got A Back Door":


"Unamerican":


"Heart Shaped Box":


"Suicidal":



"Mona Lisa":



"Radio One Two":



Deap Vally, which is an incredibly easy band name to misspell, is a band I hadn't heard of until I started working on these Chicks That Rock blogs. Their 2016 CD, "Femejism", was released on September 16th, 2016. Deap Vally is one of those bands I talk about a lot. They're a great band that I had never heard of before this. Now I'm a big fan and this band proves what I've said a lot. Even when you think the current music is terrible, there's always a good band out there. You just have to find it. That may not be easy, but it certainly is worth it. That's one of the reasons I write this blog, I hope to share the great music I've discovered. And please feel free to do the same with me. I think this band has a lot of potential, but yes they're very raw now.

"Smile More":



"Bubble Baby":



"Julian":



"Gonnawanna":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites