Sunday, May 20, 2018

(Finished May 20th, 2018) The Best Songs of "Royals", Season 2, Episodes 1 to 3

Hello,

I had a very nice unknown commenter compliment one of my blogs about the best songs of Season 1 of "Royals". This is the best songs of "Royals" Season 2. Although I've stopped watching "Royals" I still remember how great of the music from Season 1.

One of the things I love about these songs is that they're still flying under the radar. At most they have a few hundred thousands YouTube views and it's only thanks to "Royals" that I'm even hearing these songs now.

Wolf Alice "You're A Germ":


Von Bonneville "Cards With The Devil":


I Am Harlequin "Something Else":


Lemaitre (featuring Jennie A) "Closer":


This is my least favorite of the three songs I've published so far, but I like this dude's vibe. I can see why he was touring with Ed Sheeran. Saint Raymond "Carry Her Home":


Saint Raymond "Everything She Wants":


As far as I can tell this song wasn't on "Royals", but this is another great song from Saint Raymond.
"I Want You":


Is this where I discovered Kid Karate from, it would make sense as I've been a fan of them about the same time that "Royals" started. This is "Don't Stop":


Powers "Loved By You":


Holly Miranda "Come On":


The Hot Damns "Wicked Games":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites