Sunday, May 27, 2018

(Finished May 27th, 2018) A Memorial Day Playlist, Part 1

Hello,

I know America has it's issues, especially under the current administration, but despite that America is still great. You can't make a country great that was already great. God Bless America!!!

SSGT Barry Sadler "Ballad of the Green Berets":


George Jones "50,000 Names":


John Michael Montgomery "Letters From Home":


Daryl Worley "I Just Came Back From A War":


Rhyming Bin Laden with forgotten is interesting. Not bad, just interesting. Daryl Worley "Have You Forgotten":


What is Memorial Day about? I think it's about two main things, freedom and loss. Freedom from some of the many things that hold so many other countries back and the loss of the young men and women who have died or suffered loss so that we can enjoy our freedom. I think this song explains both of those concepts very well. 

David Ball "Riding With Private Malone":


The Dixie Chicks "Travelin' Soldier":


This song still gives me the chills every time I hear it. Lee Greenwood "God Bless The USA":


Tim McGraw "If You're Reading This":


Rylee Preston "Soldier's Light":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites