Thursday, May 3, 2018

(Finished May 3rd, 2018) "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do": Some Of The Best Break Up Songs, Part 4

Hello,

Back in September 2017 I started a series of blogs about some of the best heartbreak songs. Just recently I went back and started finishing those blogs. Yesterday I finished the first and second parts and for some reason I had finished the third part back in September. Originally part 2 was extremely long, I've broken that blog into two parts. This is the second half of that blog and thus part 4 of heartbreak songs.

Although these songs are about some of the toughest times in our lives they are very powerful and amazing songs. As of now this will be the last one of these blogs and then it will be going back to finishing the Smiths countdown blogs.

R.E.M. "Everybody Hurts":



U2 "With Or Without You":



U2 "Kite":



Fleetwood Mac "Landslide":



Some people were born to sing one specific song, this is the song for Sinead. Sinead O' Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U":


I've probably included this song already, but I wanted to listen to it again. Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around":



Tears For Fears "Mad World":



John Anderson "Straight Tequila Night":



Patti Labelle and Michael McDonald "On My Own":



Quarterflash "Harden My Heart":



Elton John "I'm Still Standing":



Bonnie Tyler "It's A Heartache":



Bonnie Tyler "Total Eclipse of the Heart":


Randy VanWarmer "Just When I Needed You Most":


Clint Black "Killin' Time":



"Better Man":



M.C. Hammer "Have You Seen Her":



I still love, love, love this song, Milli Vanilli "Blame It On The Rain":



This song is from one of my favorite debut albums ever. Alanis Morissette "You Oughta Know":



James Blunt "Goodbye My Lover":



Ambrosia "How Much It Feels":



Toto "I Won't Hold You Back":



England Dan and John Ford Coley "I'd Really Love To See You Tonight":



Paul Davis "I Go Crazy":



The Band Perry's "Done":



Guns N' Roses "November Rain":



Green Day "Whatsername":



My heart has been broken, but.......... Whitesnake "Here I Go Again":



Van Halen "Why Can't This Be Love":



Phil Collins and Marilyn Martin "Separate Lives":



Phil Collins "Take A Look At Me Now":



Kelly Clarkson "Behind These Hazel Eyes":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites