Wednesday, May 23, 2018

(Finished May 28th, 2018) Songs Rockin' My iPod

Hello,

I need a break from some of the best songs played on "Royals", Greatest 80's Era Countdown Blogs and anything else I've been writing lately.

I go through my iTunes and play songs that haven't been played in the longest time. These next 3 songs I love and wanted to hear them more frequently so I added them to my iPod. 1) Abba "Money Money Money":


2) Rush "The Big Money":


3) Doobie Brothers "Rockin' Down The Highway":


Whenever I go see a band in concert, I like to load up my iPod with a lot of their songs. Once the concert is done, I start taking those songs off of my iPod ad I tire of them. This is one of my favorite TMBG songs and I haven't tired of it yet. 

4) They Might Be Giants "Don't Let's Start":



Similar to above, Meat Loaf is one of my Top 15 80's era musicians, very soon he'll be profiled on my blog. So when they took most of his amazing songs to Broadway, of course I had to check it out. I put a lot of the songs on my iPod so I can get familiar with them quicker. 

5) Original Cast Recording "Bat Out of Hell":


The relatively unknown Kobra and the Lotus are one of my new favorite bands. In 2015 they released an EP, "Words of the Prophets" with some very interesting covers. This is one of those. 6) Kobra and the Lotus "Sign of the Gypsy Queen":


7) Jimmy Eat World "Work":


8) Tesla "Modern Day Cowboy":


9) Brian Fallon "Etta James":


Not one of my favorite songs by Boz, but I have this song on my iPod to get more familiar with some of his more obscure songs. Boz Scaggs 10) "Slow Dancer":


11) The Smiths "Girlfriend In A Coma":


12) Boz Scaggs "Georgia":


13) The Pet Shop Boys "The Pop Kids":


14) Adam Lambert "If I Had You":


I love this rocked out version of this song. 15) Men Without Hats "Pop Goes The World":


16) Chuck Berry "Maybellene":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites