Friday, May 25, 2018

(Finished June 12th, 2018) themusicaddict's Top 113 Most Played Songs on iTunes, Part 1: Songs Tied For 97th Place

Hello,

I know what you're wondering, why 113 songs? That's because I wanted to countdown 100 songs, however there are 17 songs tied for 97th place. I'm not good at mathing, but even I know that's more than 100 songs. 99% of the time I listen to my iPod on random, which is where most of these listens come from. That explains the random nature of this countdown.

These songs were released from 1965, which is even older than me, to 2014. I do have songs from 2018 on my iPod, but these are the most played songs on my iTunes. Genres included are rap, rock, pop, country, country rock, country pop and alternative (whatever the hell that means anymore).

The musicians go from fairly obscure to some of the biggest musicians ever. Miss Swift has the most songs at 6, Led Zeppelin has 4 songs and Daughtry and U2 have 3 songs. However Madonna and Michael Jackson only have one song and there's no Prince songs at all on this countdown. Anyway all of these songs have 39 listens.

This is updated as of June 12th, 2018.

97) Beth Hart "Bang Bang Boom Boom":


97) The Black Keys "Good On The Ceiling":


97) Brooks & Dunn "My Next Broken Heart":


97) Del Amitri "Roll To Me":


97) Duran Duran "A View To A Kill":


97) INXS "Need You Tonight":


97) Janet Jackson "Nasty":



97) The Knack "My Sharona":



97) Led Zeppelin "Immigrant Song":



97) Madonna "Like A Prayer":



 97) Men Without Hats "Pop Goes The World":



97) Murray Head "One Night In Bangkok":



97) Rammstein "Du Hast":



97) Rihanna "Good Girl Gone Bad":



97) Sugarcult "Los Angeles":



97) The Who "Won't Get Fooled Again":



The Black Crowes "Hard To Handle":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites