Sunday, August 25, 2019

(Finished August 25th, 2019) The Best Songs With "Power" In The Title, Part 2

Hello,

We had the power go out the other day and what a pain in the butt that was. You don't notice how much you rely on electricity until it's gone. I don't have a smart phone so I went really old school. Of course it was as it was getting dark. When the sun is out I could go outside and read or stay in the house and work on personal projects. Thanks to a strong flashlight and my iPod, I still had some light and music. I was still able to be semi productive, but eventually just went to bed. I thought a blog about all kinds of power would be enjoyable. Here are the best "power" songs.

12) Nelly Furtado "Powerless (Say What You Want)":



Speaking of power, this is such a powerful song. 13) Madonna "The Power of Goodbye":



14) Midnight Oil "Power and the Passion":



15) The Pointer Sisters "We've Got The Power":



16) Isley Brothers "Fight The Power":



Love has power, but it's not the only thing. Music also has power, which I couldn't agree more with. Music is my ultimate therapy. 17) Guess Who "Power In The Music":



18) Earth, Wind and Fire "Power":



19) Celine Dion "The Power of Love":


20) Jennifer Rush "The Power of Love":



I do note the irony of  a song about power that the Little Mix women are still in skimpy clothes.
21) Little Mix "Power":



22) SZA, The Weeknd and Travis Scott "Power Is Power":



23) Will.i.am featuring Justin Bieber "#thatPower":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites