Monday, August 26, 2019

(Started August 26th, 2019) Heart's Love Alive Tour, The Opening Acts Elle King and Joan Jett and the Blackhawks

Hello,

I get to go with a friend to see the formidable lineup of Elle King, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts and Heart this Friday. It should be a great night.

Elle King

1) "Baby Outlaw":


2) "Chain Smokin, Hard Drinkin, Woman":


3) "Good to Be a Man":


I couldn't find a video with just the "Down The Mountain", this is the closest I could come up with. "Down The Mountain" runs from about 4:23 to 9:09. 4) "Down The Mountain":


5) "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around":


6) "Ex's and Oh's":


7) "Little Bit of Lovin'":



Joan Jett and the Blackhearts:

1) "Victim of Circumstance":



2) "Cherry Bomb":



3) "Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)":



4) "Bad Reputation":
5) "You Drive Me Wild":
6) "Light of Day":
7) "Fake Friends":
8) "Love Is Pain":
9) "Love Is All Around":
10) "Fresh Start":
11) "I Love Rock 'n' Roll":
12) "Crimson & Clover":
13) "I Hate Myself For Loving You":
14) "Androgynous":
15) "Everyday People:

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites