Thursday, August 15, 2019

(Finished August 20th, 2019) The Best of School Dance/ School Bus Songs, Part 5: Songs 67-84

Hello,

These are songs that I heard on the school bus going to junior high and at South Davis Junior High dances. These are the songs that were popular when I first fell in love with music. These songs have brought so much joy to my life. I picked other songs from the same time era to fill out the blogs. These are songs from the years 1978-1981.

67) The Eagles "Heartache Tonight":



68) Styx "Too Much Time On My Hands":



69) David Gates "Goodbye Girl":



70) Melissa Manchester "Don't Cry Out Loud":



71) Rocky Burnette "Tired of Toein' The Line":



72) Journey "Who's Cryin' Now":



73) George Benson "On Broadway":



74) Elton John "Mama Can't Buy You Love":



75) Rupert Holmes "Him":



76) Stevie Nicks "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around":



77) Steely Dan "Peg":



78) Donna Summer "Heaven Knows":



79) Air Supply "All Out Of Love":



80) Neil Diamond "America":



81) Little River Band "Cool Change":



82) Christopher Cross "Arthur's Theme (The Best That You Can Do)":



83) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "Don't Do Me Like That":



84) Eric Clapton"I Can't Stand It":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites