Thursday, August 29, 2019

(Started August 29th, 2019) Great Classic Rock Songs From Back In The Day, Part 3, Songs 41-60

Hello,

Inspired by seeing Heart, and several other great rock bands over the years, I decided to post a blog about all those great songs from that era of music. I wanted to blog and post several of those amazing songs from that era of music. Enjoy! I had so much fun doing this yesterday so I decided to write and post a third blog.

I'm updating this blog on September 5th, 2022. And I'm updating it again a year and a day later, September 6th, 2023.

41) Boston "More Than A Feeling":


42) Dire Straits "Sultans of Swing":


43) Cheap Trick "Surrender":


44) The Eagles "New Kid In Town":


45) Grand Funk Railroad "We're An American Band":


46) Bachman-Turner Overdrive "Takin' Care of Business":


47) The Doobie Brothers "China Grove":


48) The Doobie Brothers "Takin' It To The Streets":


49) Genesis "Follow Me, Follow You":
50) Jackson Browne "Doctor My Eyes":
51) Jackson Browne "Running On Empty":
52) Elton John"Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting":
53) ZZ Top "La Grange":
54) Carl Douglas "Kung Fu Fighting":


55) Crosby, Stills and Nash "Woodstock":


56) Golden Earring "Radar Love":
57) Eric Clapton "Lay Down Sally":
58) Stealers Wheel "Stuck In The Middle With You":


R.I.P. Gary Wright, I hope you'll be remembered for a lot more than being a two hit wonder.
59) Gary Wright "Dream Weaver":


60) Alice Cooper "School's Out":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites