Thursday, August 22, 2019

(Started August 22nd, 2019) Madonna's Not Top 10 Released Singles 1982-2001, Part 1

Hello,

Slowly but surely I'm working through My Top ? Greatest 80's Era Bands Countdown. I'm looking forward to listening to and ranking the songs when I do her countdown blogs. I've always loved the music of Madonna, especially from the 80s. But those blogs are at least several months away and I need to post a Madonna blog every now and then. Thus here's a blog of her Not Top 10 Songs that were released singles. The info in parenthesis is if a song ranked or not, if it ranked what number the song reached.

1) "Everybody" (Not Ranked):


2) "Burning Up" (Not Ranked):


3) "Holiday" (16):


4) "Into The Groove" (Not Ranked):


5) "Oh Father" (20):


6) "Dear Jessie" (Not Ranked):


7) "Bad Girl" (36):


8) "Rain" (14):


9) "Bedtime Story" (42):


10) "Human Nature" (46):
11) "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" (78):
12) "You Must Me Love Me" (18):

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites