Friday, August 2, 2019

(Finished August 7th, 2019) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Era Bands Unranked Meat Loaf, Part 1: Songs 41-31

Hello,

This is my latest blog in counting down themusicaddict's Greatest 80's era bands. When I was coming up with this original list I somehow completely forgot Meat Loaf. That is why he's unranked now. Once I finish this countdown I'm then going to go back and rerank all the artists into order, which is when I'll properly rank Meat Loaf. When I refer to era I include the years from 1977 to 1993 as the 80s era. That's notable for Meat Loaf as his first "Bat Out of Hell" was released in 1977 and the second chapter was released in 1993.

41) "Priscilla":


40) "More Than You Deserve":


39) "The Promised Land":


38) "Wolf At Your Door":


37) "I'm Gonna Love Her For Both of Us":


36) "Fallen Angel":



35) "Peel Out":



34 ) "Don't You Look At Me Like That":



33) "Execution Day":



32) "Lost Boys and Golden Girls":


31) "Rock N Roll Hero":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites