Wednesday, December 16, 2020

(Started December 16th, 2020) Songs About Walk, Walks, Walking and Heck Even Christopher Walken, Part 1

Hello,

One of my favorite things to do nearly each day is going walking each morning, here's a bunch of songs about walk, walks, walking and what the heck even Christoper Walken. 

1) Toni Childs "Don't Walk Away":

For the second straight day an AC/DC song inspired a blog. Although other than a metaphor I'm sure there's not a lot of walking going on in this song. 2) AC/DC "Walk All Over You":

3) Aerosmith "Walk This Way":

4) Annie Lennox "Walking On Broken Glass":

5) The Bangles "Walk Like An Egyptian":

6) The Dark Element "The Pallbearer Walks Alone":

7) Dionne Warwick "Walk On By":

8) Dire Straits "Walk Of Life":

9) Dr. Hook "Walk Right In":

10) ELO "Don't Walk Away":

11) Fitz and The Tantrums "The Walker":

There's a lot of walking going on with this song. I love this song, it seems like a song I could have written- just obviously not as good. 12) Green Day "Boulevard of Broken Dreams":

I walk a lonely road

The only one that I have ever known

Don't know where it goes

But it's home to me, and I walk alone

I walk this empty street

On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Where the city sleeps

And I'm the only one, and I walk alone

I walk alone, I walk alone

I walk alone, I walk a-

13) The Eurythmics "Walking In A Winter Wonderland":

14) Nancy Sinatra "These Boots Are Made For Walking":

15) Lorrie Morgan "We Both Walk":

16) Sawyer Brown "The Walk":

17) Michael Jackson "Streetwalker":


No comments:

Favorites