Tuesday, December 15, 2020

(Finished December 21st, 2020) I Get A Kick About You: Part 1: Songs About Kick/Kicks & Kicking

Hello,

I thought I'd get a kick out of a blog about kick/kicks & kicking. Yes, I realize the word kick and it's variants mean multiple more things than actually a kick. I'm probably not the only one that thinks songs about kick, kicks & kicking should be great songs. It's true many of these songs do kick butt!!

1) AC/DC "Kick You When You're Down":


2) Big & Rich "Kick My Ass":


3) Def Leppard "Stand Up (Kick Love In Motion)":


4) Foster The People "Pumped Up Kicks":


5) Heart "Kick It Out":


6) Motley Crue "Kickstart My Heart":


If this song doesn't get you up and moving I have some bad news for you. You have died and you've yet to find out. 7) Simple Minds "Alive & Kicking":


8) Soundgarden "Kickstand":


9) Rage Against The Machine "Kick Out The Jams":


10) Skid Row "Mudkicker":


Let's kick back a bit, here are 5 of the best songs from one of the best CDs of the 80s. That would be INXS' "Kick" of course.

Another great singer gone too soon, sadly at his own hand. R.I.P. Michael. 11) "Tiny Daggers":


12) "New Sensation":


13) "Need You Tonight":


14) "Mystify":


15) "Never Tear Us Apart":


I'm going to do a twofer with this song.16a) Depeche Mode "Get Your Kicks On Route 66":


16b) Nat King Cole "Get Your Kicks On Route 66":


17) Frank Sinatra "I Get A Kick Out of You":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites