Saturday, December 5, 2020

(Finished December 5th, 2020) Part 1 of Songs Rocking My iPod That I Need To Hear More

Hello,

1) Everlast "White Trash Beautiful":

I listened to a few songs from Redlight King's new CD "Moonlight". Sadly it's not that good. It also doesn't come close to rocking as hard as "Something For The Pain" and "Irons In The Fire". 2) Redlight King "Bullet In My Hand":

3) Redlight King "Underground": 

4) Redlight King "City Life":

5) Tequila Mockingbird "Why Are We Still Friends":

6) Wolf Alice "Beautifully Unconventional":

7) Aldo Nova "Monkey On Your Back":

8) In This Moment featuring Joe Cotela "Hunting Grounds":

9) Sarah Vaughn (Max Sedgley remix) "Peter Gunn":

If you like this song then you will like their whole debut CD. They are currently Kickstarting their second CD. If you would like to help them go to Kickstarter.com. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/collateralalbum2/collateral-the-2nd-studio-album/comments

10) Collateral "Lullaby":

Not as good as No Doubt's original, but still a pretty good version. 11) First To Eleven "Just A Girl":

From one of the greatest CDs ever, "The Black Parade". 12) My Chemical Romance "The Sharpest Lives":

The most played song currently on my iPod. I don't think I could ever get sick of 13) Michael Jackson's "Beat It":

14) Three Days Grace "The Chain":

15) The Rolling Stones "Mixed Emotions":

I don't know if I have ever posted anything by B. Reith, but he has a couple of songs that I really like. This is one of them. Only 60,000 YouTube page views, that's a shame. 16) B. Reith "The Comeback Kid":

Bringin' the funk. 17) Johnny Gill "Rub You The Right Way":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites