Sunday, December 20, 2020

(Finished December 20th, 2020) Whoa oh oh The Sweetest Songs, Part 2: Songs 18-34

Hello,

I've searched through my blogs and I don't show that I've ever done a sweetest songs blog before. I've done similar blogs, but not that I can find a sweetest songs blog. Here are two or three or maybe more.

18) Whitney Houston "Where You Are":


19) Kina Grannis "Can't Help Falling In Love":


20) Taylor Swift "You Belong With Me":


21) The Beach Boys "God Only Knows":


22) John Barry "Theme From 'Born Free'":


23) Bryan Adams "Everything I Do I Do For You":


24) The Bee Gees "How Deep Is Your Love":


25) Chris DeBurgh "Lady In Red":


26) Taylor Dayne "Love Will Lead You Back":


27) Peter Gabriel "In Your Eyes":


28) Sixpence None The Richer "Kiss Me":


Yes, I do know what this song is about, but it's still incredibly sweet. 29) Madonna "Papa Don't Preach":


30) Andy Gibb "Love Is Thicker Than Water":


31) John Legend "All of Me":


32) Christina Perri "A Thousand Years":


33) Ed Sheeran "The Shape of You":


34) Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris "We Found Love":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites