Tuesday, December 1, 2020

(Finished December 1st, 2020) 80s Classics I Don't Post Enough, Part 2: Songs 18 to 34

Hello,

18) Men At Work "Overkill":


I think that Mr. Ingram may be my favorite balladeer from the 80s. He has such a great voice and knows how to sing a love song. 19) James Ingram and Patti Austin "Baby Come To Me":


20) Billy Joel "Tell Her About It":


21) Yes "Owner of A Lonely Heart":


22) Duran Duran "The Reflex":


23) John Waite "Missing You":


24) Wham! "Everything She Wants":


25) Pet Shop Boys "Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money)":


26) Patti Labelle and Michael McDonald "On My Own":


27) Billy Ocean "There'll Be Sad Things To Make You Cry":


28) Janet Jackson "When I Think Of You":


29) Amy Grant and Peter Cetera "Next Time I Fall":


30) Billy Vera and the Beaters "At This Moment":


31) George Michael and Aretha Franklin "I Knew You Were Waiting For Me":


32) Kim Wilde "You Keep Me Hangin' On":


33) Atlantic Starr "Always":


34) Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam "Lost In Emotion":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites