Thursday, December 17, 2020

(Started December 17, 2020) The Top 106 Greatest 80s Era Musicians #13 AC/DC, Part 1

Hello,

A few years ago I started a series of blogs where I was counting down the greatest 80s Era musicians of all-time. By 80s era I mean from 1977 to 1993. I started out with 106 bands and have thought of 29 more bands. This morning on my walk I decided to finally finish this series of blogs. I'm going to post blogs for the Top 13 80s Era musicians and then go back and rank all 135 bands being considered for this series of blogs. Well at least that's the plan now.

First up the best band from Australia, AC/DC. These are their best songs from 1977-1993. Enjoy!! These songs are in no particular order, other I didn't want to lump all the songs from the same albums together.

1) "Go Down":


AC/DC is one of the greatest bands of all-time. Too bad the movie made with their music "Maximum Overdrive" could be the worst piece of crap ever made. How do things get so bad when both Stephen King and AC/DC are attached? 2) "D.T.":


3) "Let There Be Rock":


4) "Dog Eat Dog":


5) "Sin City":


You gotta have the live version for the bells!! 6) "Hells Bells":


7) "Gimme A Bullet":


8) "For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)":


9) "Rising Power":


10) "Rock and Roll Damnation":


11) "Shake Your Foundations":


12) "This House Is On Fire":


AC/DC has never been accused of being the most subtle band. 13) "Sink The Pink":


14) "Bad Boy Boogie":
15) "Next To The Moon":

No comments:

Favorites