Sunday, December 27, 2020

(Finished December 27th, 2020) Whoa oh oh The Sweetest Songs, Part 3: Songs 35-51

Hello,

I've searched through my blogs and I don't show that I've ever done a sweetest songs blog before. I've done similar blogs, but I can't find a sweetest songs blog. Here are two or three or maybe more? I don't think it's possible to get too much sweetness in your life.

35) Ambrosia "Biggest Part Of Me":

36) Christopher Cross "Arthur's Theme":


37) Bobby Brown "Roni":


38) Cat Stevens "Peace Train":


39) Shenandoah "Mama Knows":


40) Whitney Houston "Greatest Love of All":


41) Warrant "Heaven":


42) Seal "Kiss From A Rose":


43) Ed Sheeran "Galway Girl":


One of the best country music songs ever!! 44) Eric Church "Springsteen":


45) Parachute "Kiss Me Slowly":


This song isn't quite as sweet as I remember. 46) Secondhand Serenade "Fall For You":


47) James Taylor "How Sweet It Is":


48) Elton John "Your Song":


49) O'Neill Brothers "Gift From Heaven":


50) Madonna "Cherish":


51) Bread "Make It With You":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites