Sunday, December 20, 2020

(Finished December 20th, 2020) Whoa oh oh The Sweetest Songs, Part 1: Songs 1-17

Hello,

I've searched through my blogs and I don't show that I've ever done a sweetest songs blog before. I've done similar blogs, but not that I can find a sweetest songs blog. Here are two or three or maybe more.

When the remake is better than the original. "See if you can spot this one." 1) Eric Clapton "Layla":


2) Rod Stewart "Reason To Believe":


3) Skeeter Davis "The End of the World":


4) Maroon 5 "Sweetest Goodbye":


5) Linda Ronstadt & James Ingram "Somewhere Out There":


6) Linda Ronstadt "Still Within The Sound of My Voice":


7) Henry Mancini "Nadia's Theme":


8) Chicago "Hard To Say I'm Sorry":


9) Peter Cetera and Amy Grant "Next Time I Fall":


10) George Michael and Aretha Franklin "I Knew You Were Waiting For Me":


11) Patti Austin "Baby Come To Me":


12) James Ingram "Just Once":


13) Expose "Seasons Change":


14) Boy Meets Girl "Waiting For A Star To Fall":


15) Whitney Houston "All At Once":


16) Percy Faith "Theme From A Summer Place":


17) Bryan Adams "Heaven":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites