Tuesday, December 29, 2020

(Finished January 3rd, 2021) The Best of Random Songs, Part 1: Songs 1-17

Hello,

For some reason the first song on this blog popped into my head yesterday. Like a craving I had to fulfill that craving and then decided to build a blog around it. Here's some other random songs that have caught my attention.

1) Prince "Melody Cool":

2) Paula Abdul "Straight Up": 

3) TLC "Waterfalls":

4) Bobby Brown "Every Little Step":


I love the slinky rhythm of this song. 5) Robert Palmer "I Didn't Mean To Turn You On":


6) Janet Jackson "State of the World":


7) Neneh Cherry "Buffalo Stance":


8) XTC "Dear God":


9) Rush "Limelight":


10) Audioslave "Dandelion":


11) Chris Cagle "My Love Goes On and On":


12) James Taylor "Never Die Young (Hold Them Up)":


13) Wham! "The Edge of Heaven":


14) Veruca Salt "Victrola":


15) Joyous Wolf "Said Too Much":


16) The Thompson Twins "Savage Moon":


17) The Champs "Tequila":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites