Monday, December 7, 2020

(Finished December 7th, 2020) Part 2 of Songs Rocking My iPod and Songs I Need To Hear More

Hello,

18) Metallica "Fade To Black":

19) Those Damn Crows "Send The Reaper":

20) Lady Gaga "Stupid Love":

21) Susan Kaye "L.A. International Airport":


22) R.E.M. "Crush With Eyeliner":

23) Boston "We're Ready":

24) Slade "Run Runaway":

25) Lauren Daigle "Still Rolling Stones":

26) Johnathan Groff "I Know Him":


I heard this song on the first episode of the new "Hardy Boy" series and it sounded so good. Another song that hasn't got old. I was able to see Night Ranger a couple of years ago and they're still great live. 

27) Night Ranger "Sister Christian":

28) U2 "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight":

29) Chromeo "Night By Night":

30) Echosmith "Cool Kids":


31) ZZ Ward "Put The Gun Down":


32) In This Moment featuring Rob Halford  "Black Wedding":


33) Black Box "Open Your Eyes":


34) AC/DC "Girls Got Rhythm":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites