Wednesday, December 23, 2020

(Finished December 27th, 2020) The Best Fun, Funny and Zany Songs

Hello,

For some reason I had the song "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" song come to my mind today. I thought I would do a blog about the best songs with the longest titles. Sadly that didn't work out as there aren't enough great songs with long titles. I thought I might do a fun song blog and I may still do that, but I'll see where the blog goes.

1) "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini":

2) The Cartoons "Witch Doctor":

3) Lipps Inc. "Funky Town":

4) Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta "Summer Nights":

5) The B-52's "Love Shack":

One of the all-time greatest songs ever, probably Top 300. 6) Paula Abdul "Straight Up":

7) Michael Jackson "Pretty Young Thing":

8) Queen "Crazy Little Thing Called Love":

9) Hot Chocolate "You Sexy Thing":

Let's mix it up a bit here. 10) Sugarland and Sara Bareilles  "Come On Eileen":

11) Lady Gaga "Poker Face":

K.T. recently passed away, R.I.P. K.T. 12) K.T. Oslin "Hey Bobby":

13) Bobby Pickett "Monster Mash":

14) Dr. Hook "The Cover Of Rolling Stone":


15) "Weird Al" Yankovic "Eat It":


"American Pie" is such a solid song, that even with these lyrics it's still a great song. 16) "Weird Al" Yankovic "The Saga Begins":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites