Sunday, December 27, 2020

(Finished December 26th, 2020) The Best Rock Songs of 2019, Part 1: Songs 1-17

Hello,

Last blog I reviewed the best rock songs of 1979, This time I'm going to jump ahead 30 years to 2019. Although rock music no longer has the cultural impact that it did as back in the day, it's still thriving. It's not as easy as to find it as before, but it's still out there. Rock on!!

1) The Interrupters "Gave You Everything":

2) New Year's Day "Shut Up":

3) Whitesnake "Shut Up and Kiss Me":

4) Drag Me Out "I'm Sorry":

5) Black Keys "Go":

6) Pop Evil "Be Legendary":

From one "legendary" band to another "legendary" band!! 7) Skillet "Legendary":

8) Five Finger Death Punch featuring Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Brian May and Brantley Gilbert "Blue On Black":

9) Wolf Jaw "Choke":

10) Volbeat "When We Were Kids":

11) I Prevail featuring Justin Stone "Rise Above It":

Only 6 YouTube views? 12) Stigmatics "I Need More":

This video is incredibly freaky, it's not for everyone. 13) Steel Trees "Deaf In One Eye":

14) Sleigh Bells "Where Did You Sleep":

15) Skillet "This Is The Kingdom":

16) Set It Off "For You Forever":

17) Scarlet Rebels "Can I Open My Eyes":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites