Thursday, April 8, 2021

(Finished April 8th, 2021) Part 2 of Songs of Various Quality From Bands That Only Made One CD

Hello,

I'm not saying these are great songs or that they are terrible songs. However I would like to check out these bands that only had one CD. Not one great CD, but only ONE CD. There are some rumors that some of these bands may make a second CD. As for "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" I'll say that CD is great, in fact it's one of the best CDs ever. Obviously she recorded a few CDs with the Fugees. Obviously Hill recored a live CD, for some reason that doesn't count as a CD? 

5) Rites of Spring "For Want Of":

"Deeper Than Inside":


"Spring":

6) The La's Hey look at that, there's a song I've actually heard of "There She Goes":

"Alright":


"Timeless Melody":

"Looking Glass":

Who's really bad idea was to have a bald spot on top of the head surrounded by a bowl cut? That might be one of the worst ideas of all-time. 7) The Monks "Monks Chant":


"Boys Are Boys";


"I Hate You":


"Complication":


"Cuckoo":

8) Lauryn Hill "Doo Wop (That Thing)":

"Everything Is Everything":


From her work with The Fugees. "Ready Or Not":

featuring Mary Jane Blige "I Used To Love Him":

"Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You":

"Ex-Factor":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites