Wednesday, April 28, 2021

(Updated May 1st, 2021) Part 12 Potential GSOAT Artists Starting With H The Top 700ish Greatest Songs of All-Time: (A Work Very Much In Progress)

Hello,

I've tried to do this series of blogs and then given up on it several times. However this time I'm sure I have a better plan and that it might actually work. Right now I'm coming up with my Top 700ish songs of all-time. Although I might have to go a couple of songs beyond that, thus the ish in the title.

Right now I'm working on a list of songs that are no-doubters and will for sure be in my Top 700. I plan on having 1 list of 700ish songs as my first tier. I plan on having a second and third tier of 100 greatest songs of all-time (GSOAT). I'm only one person and putting this list together won't be quick and I'll be updating this blog frequently. They're in alphabetical order so it's easier to keep track of the songs on this list. The number in front of the songs is my way to keep track of how many songs I've posted.

I don't know if any of these songs will finish in the Top 700ish songs of all-time or not. Some will, some won't. Even if they don't make it these are still great songs.

166) Merle Haggard "If We Make It Through November":

The first half of this song is a GSOAT, but one of those songs that just goes on too long. 167) Merle Haggard "I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink":

168) Merle Haggard "Mama Tried":


Haggard Cat "Rational":
) Halestorm "":
171) Hall and Oates "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)":


) Hall and Oates "Maneater":


) Hall and Oates "Out of Touch":


) Hall and Oates "Private Eyes":


Hall and Oates "Sara Smile":


Hall and Oates "You Make My Dreams Come True":

Heart "Alone":

Heart "Barracuda":


Heart "Magic Man":

180) Heart "Never":

Heart "What About Love":

H.E.A.T.
H.E.A.T "":

Hellacopters "By The Grace of God":

Hellacopters "On Time":

Helmet "Unsung":

Highwaymen "Highwayman":

Lauryn Hill "Ex-Factor":

"I Used To Love Him":

Hinder

Hold Steady

Hole "Celebrity Skin":

Hollywood Undead

Hollywood Undead "":

Hoobastank

Hooverphonic "Eden":

Whitney Houston

198) Human League

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites